Matahari Organic Black Sesame Seed (200g)
Available to ship : 2 - 4 working days subject to stock availability.
All prices inclusive of 6% GST
Organic Black Sesame Seed
Black sesame seeds are tiny, flat oval seeds with a nutty taste and a delicate, almost invisible crunch. Black sesame seeds are an excellent source of many essential minerals as well as a very good source of vitamin B1 (thiamin) and dietary fiber.
Health Benefits of Black Sesame Seed
- Excellent source of copper, manganese, magnesium, calcium, iron, zinc and selenium.
- Copper provides relief for rheumatoid arthritis
- Magnesium supports vascular and respiratory health
- Sesame seeds’ phytosterols lower cholesterol
- Calcium for bone health
A Few Quick Serving Ideas
- Add sesame seeds into the batter the next time you make homemade bread, muffins or cookies.
- Make sesame spread and spread on toasted bread.
- Combine toasted sesame seeds with rice vinegar, soy sauce and crushed garlic and use as a dressing for salads, vegetables and noodles.