Matahari Natural Macadamia Nuts (85g)
Available to ship : 2 - 4 working days subject to stock availability.
All prices inclusive of 6% GST
Natural Macadamia Nuts
Macadamia nuts are considered the world’s finest nuts. Macadamia nuts are small buttery flavoured nuts cultivated from macadamia nut trees that are grown in tropical climates of Australia, Brazil, Indonesia, Kenya, New Zealand and South Africa. Their delicate flavour and crunchy texture makes them a delight to consume.
Health Benefits of Macadamia Nuts
- Heart Health Protection
Rich in monounsaturated fats which help to reduce the risk of coronary disease.
- Antioxidant Benefits with High Flavonoid Content
- Protein Power Plus
- Loaded with Dietary Fiber
- Provides Calcium for Stronger Bone and Teeth
A Few Quick Serving Ideas
- Add toasted macadamia nuts to healthy sautéed vegetables.
- Sprinkle toasted macadamia nuts on top of mixed green salads.
- Add toasted macadamia nuts to your favorite hot or cold cereal.
- Add macadamia nuts to your oatmeal raisin cookie, granola or cake recipe.